YouTube is very popular platform for video sharing where we are spending lots of time to watch entertainment videos and learn something of our need but you know few of them gained lots of popularity and subscription. Here we are going to share Top Five International YouTube channels based on their popularity and viewership.
1. Super Cassettes Industries Private Limited, doing business as T-Series,is an Indian music record label and film production company founded by Gulshan Kumar in 1983. It is primarily known for Bollywood music soundtracks and Indi-pop music.As of 2014, T-Series is India’s largest music record label, with up to a 35% share of the Indian music market, followed by Sony Music India and Zee Music. T-Series also owns and operates the most-viewed and most-subscribed channel on YouTube, with over 155 million subscribersand 126 billion views as of August 2020. While best known as a music label, T-Series has also had some moderate success as a film production company.
2. Cocomelon (formerly ABCkidTV (2013–2018) and ThatsMEonTV (2006–2013)) is an American YouTube channel and Netflix show maintained by the American company Treasure Studio, which specializes in 3D animation videos of both traditional nursery rhymes and their own original children’s songs.As of July 2020, they are the most-viewed YouTube channel in the United States and second most-viewed channel in the world, behind Indian record label Series. They are also the most-subscribed children’s channel in the world and the third most-subscribed channel in the world, behind T-Series and PewDiePie.
3. Sony Entertainment Television (abbr. SET) is an Indian Hindi-language general entertainment pay television channel that was launched in October 1995, and is owned by Sony Pictures Networks India, a subsidiary of the Japanese Sony. SET has been one of India’s most popular television channels, having produced many iconic shows such as , CID , Aahat , Indian Idol , Boogie Woogie , Crime Patrol , Beyhadh Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai, Ek Deewaana Tha and Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi . It is also home of Kaun Banega Crorepati based on the British programme Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?SET’s YouTube channel also has over 70 million subscribers, making it the 4th most subscribed YouTube channel overall.
4. World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc., d/b/a WWE, is an American integrated media and entertainment company that is primarily known for professional wrestling. WWE has also branched out into other fields, including movies, football, and various other business ventures.
5. Ryan’s World (formerly Ryan ToysReview) is a children’s YouTube channel featuring Ryan Kaji, who is nine years old as of June 2020, along with his mother (Loann Kaji), father (Shion Kaji), and twin sisters (Emma and Kate). The channel usually releases a new video every day. One of the channel’s videos, titled as “Huge Eggs Surprise Toys Challenge” has over 2.0 billion views as of June 2020, making it one of the 60 most viewed videos on YouTube. As of June 2020, the channel has over 25 million subscribers, and its videos have garnered over 30 billion views. The channel is one of the Top 100 most-subscribed YouTube channels in the United States.
Thanks for watching.
Do comment if you find them interesting and share your experience here. Be Healthy & Safe.