Shopping online can be quick and convenient, but it can also be pricey. Luckily, there are various tricks to help you cut costs. Take it from me—will help you in getting benefits and discounts on price & shipping costs for items you buy online, Here are 10 tips for getting the best deals when shop online:
1. Hunt for coupons: Always search for coupons before making a purchase. Sites like couponcraze.com and couponmom.com (US Based) have tons of coupon codes for all types of retailers, from small online merchants to large chain stores. My favourite coupon site is https://www.groupon.com/ (countries wise navigation) & https://www.retailmenot.com/ which posts codes for more than 85,000 online merchants. Recent codes included 20 % off at bathandbodyworks.com, $10 off a $70 order at sears.com, and 30 % off a purchase plus free shipping at landsend.com and many more try it out.
2. Use social networking: “Like” your favourite retailers on Facebook. Many merchants, including the Gap and banana republic, post special coupons or announce sales first on their Facebook pages.
3. Sign up for emails: Join the email lists of your favourite retailers so you can get coupons and other special offers delivered straight to your inbox. Sportsauthority.com and kohls.com, for example, will email you a coupon for 10 % off your purchase just for signing up.
4. Weigh online vs. in-store prices: If possible, compare a retailer’s online price to its in-store price for an item—they’re not always the same and sometimes the online price isn’t the best deal. Just an example if you try to compare – I recently found a Lamaze toy at a brick and mortar Babies “R” Us with a $14.99 price tag; the same toy was $19.99 at babiesrus.com you will find the same so try it our don’t leave the opportunity which nocks your door it works Internationally.
5. Stack smart: Some retailers, such as shoe merchant dsw.com, allow you to “stack” coupon codes, or use more than one. The key is to enter the codes in the proper order to maximize savings. So if you have two coupon codes—one for $10 off your purchase and another for 15 % off— enter the 15 % code first, then the $10 code. That way, you’ll get 15 % off the full price of the item, before the $10 discount for making you understand to use this technique with other merchants too worldwide.
6. Comparison shop: Use price-comparison and product-search sites like bizrate.com, mysimon.com, and froogle.com to compare the prices of items at various online and local merchants but go with your understanding which merchant is giving you many benefits without any terms and conditions.
7. Avoid shipping fees: Many stores are offering free shipping if you spend a certain amount. If you’re falling short of that minimum, think about other items you may need that you can purchase ahead of time. I recently bought a several items after making list from macys.com or avok.com (just an example for making you understand) because I was a few dollars short of the minimum required for free shipping. I thus applied simple idea and made a list to save myself some amount on shipping fee and had my list of items fulfilled.
8. Check the return policy: Some retailers, such as shoe merchants zappos.com and piperlime.com, offer free return shipping. Many others allow you to return items in-store for free. Knowing a retailer’s return policy can help you save money if you’re not completely satisfied with an item but item must not be used make sure.
9. Get rewarded: Join your favourite retailers’ loyalty programs, and don’t forget to enter your loyalty number each time you shop. You can earn money back on your purchases, plus other great deals from time to time.
10. Be patient: If you don’t need an item right away, it pays to check back daily over a two-week period to see if a new coupon pops up or if an item goes on sale. And when you do see a good deal, jump on it—it often won’t last long! So will help you to save your penny at least if you have time.
Mostly all the deals are from US but these Ideas will help you to apply technique worldwide.
Thanks for reading, Comments Welcome.